Monday, August 11, 2008

School Days

Today we are starting our second year of homeschooling. My sweet Kylee is in the 7th grade and Payton will start the 2nd grade. Wow, where does the time go?? School supplies and books have been bought, lesson plans have been made, and we are ready for another year of learning and hopefully a lot of fun! I'm really excited about the year ahead. I feel like I know a little bit more about what I'm doing, but it truly is a learning experience for all of us:-) I hope that with our choice of homeschooling I can offer my kids a great one on one education and days full of laughter and love. Well see how that goes??:-) I am truly blessed!

3 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

I admire your commitment on homeschooling and hope you have a great year!

Louise said...

Good luck this year! I know ya'll will all enjoy and have a great year!

Leah said...

Hope it's a wonderful year for all of you!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com