Monday, July 28, 2008

Mollie's pet pig???

Mollie came in from the front yard the other day with this. I asked her what it was and she said, "My pig!". I looked at it and I guess I can see it???? O well, I cleaned it up for her and she has loved on it, covers it up with her blanket and makes the occasional "oink" sound talking back and forth to it. As I am writing this she is pointing to the the picture saying," my pig, my pig". I love a two year old's imagination! This is exactly why I started this blog, so that I could remember all the small things that I know I would forget otherwise.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, now that is HILARIOUS!! She is just too cute. Please tell her to bring "pig" to church and show all us curious fans..

Lara said...

Looove it! I thought it was a sweet potato at first!

Rebecca said...

I just love the imagination of children! That is a great story!

Melissa Lester said...

That is so cute! And an easy pet to take care of.

Joe told me he read in a recent bulletin that Kylee was baptized. I want to hear all about that, if that is the case!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com