Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July

Here are a few pics from Friday at Aunt Sherrie's farm. They are two of the most giving people that I know. They had all of the family out to thier house again to celebrate the 4th of July. We ate, played games, and just enjoyed each others company. Uncle Donnie always has so many fun things for us to do. He is going to be an awesome Grandad one day! Sherrie took some pictures of Mollie to get some ideas for a portrait, and I get to benefit by having some great pics of her for myself. She took a lot more and I will be posting them soon:-)
I also have some awesome pictures of Kylee that one of the mom's took during the All Star games. She is a professional photographer and took some great pictures of Kylee in action. I hope to have those posted soon too:-)

1 comments:

Louise said...

They are two of the best people I know!! They were always having the college people over when they were at University and I loved it!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com