Monday, June 02, 2008

Fun filled Saturday!!

What a day we had Saturday. We started it off with a great baseball game. Our team has done so well this season. We are 12-0!! Payton is having a great time and learning a lot. I posted a few pictures from the game. Payton thinks he is cool with his game face on and he is ready for action.
After the game we headed to Prattville for some fun at the farm. We celebrated all of the May birthdays and Sarah's graduation from college. We enjoyed good food and family. The kids rode horses, played croquet and other fun games that Uncle Donnie had planned. Donnie and Sherrie have stepped up and taken over where Granny and PawMac left off and kept our Mcfarlin traditions going. They are the best!
I have posted several pictures. Probably too many but I want to remember them all. They are not in the order that I wanted but I am still learning this blogging thing. So bear with me.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com