Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Softball


Last night Kylee's softball season came to an end. We came in 2nd place out of the three AUM teams which was a little surprising with the 7-8 record that we had, but that's not the important thing. right?? Kylee came home last night and told me that she was so ready for a break , and then got the call this morning that she made the allstar team:-) She is happy that she made the team but not looking forward to practicing everyday (yes everyday) in the 95 degree heat for the next few weeks. I am very very proud of her! She has become quite the athlete and I love being there to support her. I included a few pictures from last nights game of Kylee in action on the pitcher's mound.

5 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

Congratulations, Kylie!

Unknown said...

Yea Kylie!! Great action shots!
:-) You go girl... :-)

Rebecca said...

I am so glad to find your blog. I bet you are so proud of her. Way to go Kylie!

Unknown said...

I gave you an award on my blog, come see!

Melissa Lester said...

Sorry, Jamie, I meant Kylee. Looks like I got everyone else confused too!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com