Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mollie's first big girl haircut!





My sweet little 2 year old Mollie got her first big girl haircut! I have been trimming her hair when needed, but it was clearly time to let a professional take over. Her hair is finally getting a little thicker and extremely stringy. I always loved having Kylee's hair cut in a little bob, and now I get enjoy it with Mollie. So we went to see the girl that cuts my hair, unfortunately she was not there so another stylist cut it. Mollie sat so still and actually looked like she was going dose off for a minute as her hair was being brushed ( I wish I would had my camera then). She was so good and such a big girl!




As soon as we got home I of course had to put a big bow in and take a look. I love me a bob and a bow! Can I hear an Amen Allison!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen sista...I LUV IT(Mollie's hair)!! ...and I love you new template and header of your kiddos. You're just a natural, Jamie! Your post about Kylee is so sweet! You need to save that for the teen age years and let her read it over and over again! Although Kylee will probably be an easy teenager...as easy as possible!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com