Monday, May 19, 2008

Well here we go!

I have officially entered the blog world! I have spent the last year ( maybe longer ) looking at all of the adorable blogs of some of my close friends and some people that I don't even know at all. Each time thinking what a great idea this is to keep up with sweet memories that would soon fade away if not written down. So I am not going to procrastinate any longer and I'm going to let it all hang out. I can't promise that my words will flow as beautifully as Mellissa's or that I will have the cute clever sayings like Allison, but I will do my best to capture the sweet and funny memories of the McFarlin clan.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Glad to have you on board. Wasn't too bad was it???

Unknown said...

Hip hip hooray!! You will learn as you go. Welcome to the blog world! :-)

Leah said...

YAY! You're first post was pretty cleaver!

Melissa Lester said...

I'm glad you're hear too and know you will add something special to the blog world!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com