Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sisters


I love this picture of my girls. There is nothing like the bond between sisters. I had a great relationship with my sister growing up and still do. It has been such a blessing to have them in my life. Even though there is a ten year age difference between Kylee and Mollie, they share such a love for each other. Kylee has been like a second mother to Mollie. From day one she has helped take care of her from changing diapers, rocking her to sleep, to sometimes being even more protective than me. I could start a totally different blog about how great of a daughter Kylee is, but I'll stop there before I start balling:-)


It is so funny when Mollie gets in trouble. Of course she starts crying and says "kyyee, kyyee", and runs straight into her big sister's arms. It can be a little irritating at times but I love it.



They will spend hours in Kylee's room playing dolls, dress up, and restaurant. These are such precious memories that they will always share.


I hope that they will forever stay as close as they are now. And what better example could I ask for my sweet, but temperamental Mollie, then to have a pure hearted good as gold big sister like Kylee.

1 comments:

Lara said...

So Sweet!!! What a blessing for both Mollie and Kylee. Kylee is a jewel, I can't wait to see what the coming years bring for her. I expect great things from her and her sweet spirit! Great Post!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com